I found out yesterday that my website was nominated for Healthline’s “Best Health Blog Contest!” (Note: This is separate from being voted one of the “Best Adoptive Mom Blogs” of 2016.) I am more than honored for this as someone had to submit the nomination and it wasn’t me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
My vision in creating and maintaining this site has always been to educate the world about open adoptions and to clear up the many misconceptions and fears that open adoptions often bring.
If you’ve found value in my site and you wish to put your vote in to support me and my vision here’s how you can vote:
- Go to the Healthline “Best Health Blog Contest” page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to use the search box to locate “Karen’s Calling”
- Enter your email address and click the “Vote” button. The screen will then turn gray – your VOTE HAS NOT BEEN COUNTED YET! You must scroll on that page until you find the “I’m not a robot” pop-up message somewhere on the page, and check the box.
- You will be returned to the voting page. Click “Send A Confirmation Email.”
- Follow the link in the email to approve your vote. This is important as VOTES ARE NOT COUNTED UNTIL THIS FINAL STEP IS COMPLETE.
Healthline allows everyone with a valid email address to repeat their vote every 24 hours so feel free to vote as many times as you’d like!
Thank you for your support!